Each Bali Bracelet helps to fund Coral Reef Conservation! Learn about our efforts!Whether you view the Sand Dollar as an Icon of the oceans or as a religious symbol, there is no doubt that it is unique both alive in the ocean or dried on the sands. They seem so delicate. Yet, they are able to survive living in the ocean with the waves pounding them back and forth. Our Sand Dollar represents Life, Beauty and Determination.
Each bracelet is hand carved on the Tropical Island of Bali and shipped from the USA. Because we use 100% natural materials, there may be some slight differences in the color of each bead.
Adjustable Bracelet / Anklet
- Your Sand Dollar Charms are carved from repurposed, water-buffalo bone.
- Each bead is individually, hand carved from repurposed, water-buffalo bone.
- The adjustable cord is hand braided from bamboo cotton. (2.5 inches up to 10 inches in diameter)
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I ordered the sand dollar bracelet but received the sand dollar necklace. It's pretty, but not what I ordered. I'll keep it since I don't want to make a trip to the post office.
Snug fit going over the foot if worn on the ankle
I will be buying another one for my step daughter! ✌️☮️
I already have this beautiful bracelet and love it! I ordered two more for friends and I know they will love them, too!
Ordered three different items and all three are beautiful. And very fast shipping!!!!
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection