Each Bali Bracelet helps to fund Coral Reef Conservation! Learn about our efforts!
🌺 The beauty of the Hibiscus Flower is often paired with feminine beauty. They are delicate by nature. Truly a unique flower. All hibiscus flowers are short-lived, and so in many cultures they symbolize youth, delicate beauty or perfection.
Each bracelet is hand carved on the Tropical Island of Bali and shipped from the USA. Because we use 100% natural materials, there may be some slight differences in the color of each bead.
Adjustable Bracelet / Anklet
- Your Hibiscus Charms are hand carved from repurposed, water-buffalo bone.
- Each bead is individually, hand carved from repurposed, water-buffalo bone.
- The adjustable cord is hand braided from bamboo cotton. (2.5 inches up to 10 inches in diameter)
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
It was a gift, that was sent directly to the recipient so I have not seen it.
The bracelet is beautiful and well made. I love bone jewelry because it's so light and because of its creamy color
haven't received it yet, but I'm sure I'll love it! :)
Love the bracelet!
Love the workmanship that went into this bracelet, figured it out right away how to put it on and tighten it up, I have very small wrist and it fits perfectly.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection